Saddle or classic flap?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been wanting to add a fun piece to my collection, and I'm torn between these two beauties.. I mostly own classic flaps and a few boys, so this would be my only dior bag.

Alsoooo, blue /grey dior or the blush? I just bought a 20c light beige small flap so om thinking maybe blue? They're both so pretty!

Attached Files:

2. I prefer the classic flap in a fun color.

3. Classic

5. Not sure what happened in my previous response but I say definitely chanel...the Dior is too trendy and already played out (IMO)..it’ll only be popular for another couple of years whereas the chanel will be lifelong. Classic over trends! And that color is amazing!!!! Sounds like you don’t need another neutral anyway!

amandacasey likes this.
  6. Chanel blue :love:

7. This!
    But go with what your heart loves (I’m rooting for the blue Chanel, so over the saddle).

8. Haha! Not surprised by the Chanel votes! I think I'm just a little bored of the classic flaps right now. I think I'll order the Dior and see if I like it in person

9. Never loved the Saddle, so I vote for CC.

10. In this case: Chanel.

11. I am partial to anything aqua blue so my vote goes to the classic Chanel. I am also not a fan of fabric bags as they are so hard to maintain! Gives me anxiety lol. Always imagine splattering oil or something worse on them. I like the saddle bags, though.

quilt&lock and OCMomof3 like this.
  12. Lol! I totally get it. I ended up ordering the saddle. Hopefully its nice in person

Attached Files:

jpezmom and vivaciousbev1 like this.
  13. I'm not a fan of that shaped bag from Dior, so I'd choose flap.

14. Flap bag.

15. Well I really don’t like saddle at first , and was like you , ordered unseen in regular black plus 1k additional long strap , received it , play around and ended up loving it . I guess never say never unless you see irl ..
    I love classic flap but little bit bored and already have some , I want to change style and Dior here I come..Good luck with your decision.

vivaciousbev1 likes this.