100_0962 (2).jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_0963 (2).jpg
    100_0963 (2).jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_0965 (2).jpg
    100_0965 (2).jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 75
Oh, so pretty! Is the pic w/o flash more representative of the color IRL? Is it a medium tan color?

I'm still on the fence about this one cause I have a MJ in Whiskey and I'm afraid the colors will be identical. Congrats!

pursegrl12 - ooh, lovely pics! Isn't it the most wonderful leather?

The color of yours actually doesn't look that different from mine -- perhaps there were slight variations in the leather they used?

Lovely, lovely bag, though! I hope you enjoying yours as much as I'm enjoying mine!

The saddle is a warmer color with the gold hardware. Dusty is a taupe colored neutral. I really love the dusty for spring and summer and prefer the silver hardware myself. Both are beautiful (but very different) and either could be worn year round.

can u please show pics when u get the mini dusty color. cause i am dyin to see what the color looks like in person. i am thinkin of oredering one. thanks!

Beautiful shade of brown! I was wondering if you ladies have any impressions on how the saddle color will age. As in, do you think it will develop a gorgeous patina over time? (vs just looking beat up...) I love patina!

Thanks!
:flowers:

Beautiful shade of brown! I was wondering if you ladies have any impressions on how the saddle color will age. As in, do you think it will develop a gorgeous patina over time? (vs just looking beat up...) I love patina!

Thanks!
:flowers:

Hey dogdoc! I don't have any impressions yet -- I've only used mine a few times (had to put it away for a while because I am currently using a shoulder bag that holds a lot more stuff for work!).

I'm intrigued about the patina, though (haven't had enough nice leather bags to see it) -- what's the patina look like? Do you have example pics?

Thanks! ;)

^^ Nah I don't have any bags with patina *yet* lol. Working on it though ;). If you go to the evil evil Louis Vuitton forum and run a search on "patina" you'll find some threads with pictures.

Here's a site that talks about LV patina, but I also envision patina like the leather on a nicely broken-in saddle or a great pair of riding boots (sorry if that doesn't help).

Thanks for the link, dogdoc! I had no idea leather could look that different -- really is nice, though. It would be great if the RM bags could age that gracefully. :smile:

GAH! Don't point me to the LV forum -- must... not... start... a... new... obsession... :drool: