Saddle Leather

jackie1

O.G.
May 14, 2007
I have a Mabel Purse in Cognac saddle leather and it is already really marked I don't think it adds much character just looks quite scruffy can it be treated with any cream to remove some of the marks

cmaec

O.G.
Mar 28, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I have the same purse jackie in choc and it is marked as well. I have tried a few things to remove the marks but nothing seems to work. I find the marks really bug me.

cmaec

O.G.
Mar 28, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I wouldn't buy it again either jackie. Maybe it would suit someone more laid back about this sort of thing iykwim. It reminds me of the sofa I bought 10yrs ago and it said on the label when it was delivered Shabby chic. I knew immediately I had bought the wrong sofa. I am not a shabby chic kinda girl. I like things just so.I got rid of the sofa after 2 years and it drove me nuts.

Lillemy_74

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
Norway
Have you tried the Collonil creme, the one that has marked Luxury cream on it? They told me to use that on my Mabel bag (cognac saddle) when it got marks. I haven't needed using it yet, so don't know how it works in practice though..

jackie1

O.G.
May 14, 2007
I haven't tried any cream yet just ordered some neutral woly cream so will try that and see how it goes

I will let you both know how I get on