Saddest weekend of my Life..

I'm so sorry to hear that~ it's always depressing and frustrating to lose something so personal and so dear to you!! :sad:
I really hope there's good and honest people will return the bag to you! :angel:

i have 3 rebecca minkoff SLGs..
.. wallet with 4 credit/debit cards.. a new checkbook.. a set of house keys.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

at this point, i think the best way to think.. is to just let it go..
although.. i'm really hoping that there will be a good Samaritan that will return my bag....

besides calling your credit card companies and replacing all your cards, you should also change the locks in your apartment.

I am so sorry to hear this. I am sending you good wishes and hope that someone is kind enough to return your purse and your valuables. I too had 2 incidents where I left my brand new shopping goodies behind, one in a toilet in Tokyo shoppng mall and one in Starbuck Coffee in Bangkok shopping mall, these 2 incidents happened within one week of each other. Luckily, those poeple who picked them up left them with the receptionist at the Tokyo shopping mall and the Starbuck Coffee counter in Bangkok. I believe in the goodness of human nature. Don't give up hope yet. Hope everything works out for you.

hi ladies..
thanks for the sympathies :hugs:
i also want to think that there's still good samaritans out there.. and i also believe in the goodness of people..

if the bag turns out, i will be the happiest...
if not, i'll just 'let go, and let God'.. :smile:

oh lovely so sorry that the driver didn't come through for you. At least you know that you've done everything you could so you can move on. Big hug, stay safe.

I'm so sorry to hear about your lost. I don't usually drink and the one time I went out with coworkers and friends for drinks I lost my iPhone, in a cabbie. To make matters worse, I was out of town at the time and with so many cab companies in Chicago, it was impossible to track down the cabbie (we unfortunately paid by cash). I now designate a person (usually sister or boyfriend who can handle their liquor way better than I can) as my personal items security guard. You live and you learn. Enjoy your new bag :smile:

Ohhhhh:cry:, so sorry to hear that. The whereabouts of your bag are uncertain, but one thing is for certain this time: you are safe and you know for next time how to keep yourself and your belongings safe.

Just as well you've already ordered another beautiful Bal - do a reveal once you receive it, anika - we'll all be so happy for you!

There is hope and good people in the world. Years ago when I was very young and would party alot I lost my wallet in some club. Then a lady called up and she had my wallet - I went to get it and she lived in the poorest section of town and gave me back my wallet with everything in it - forgot if she took a reward or not - but I was so grateful.

Oh I"m so sorry to hear this! I"m glad your safe though.

:kiss:

I'm so sorry to hear that~ it's always depressing and frustrating to lose something so personal and so dear to you!! :sad:
I really hope there's good and honest people will return the bag to you! :angel:

Unfortunately, i was never able to recover the bag or ita content :sad:

But it's okay, i have recovered. I'm much much careful now.
I treated this experience as a very expensive lesson.

Thanks for the concern :smile:

JessieRose said:
Any updates?