Sadcandy's Collection

sadcandy

New Order.
Jul 17, 2007
Here's my small collection...hope you will enjoy... :heart:
I have some Gucci bags...some Blumarine bags, two Polo Sport Ralph Lauren,one Prada,and one Louis Vuitton...

The Gucci (Vintage) Collection
img2323pq0.jpg

img2335uc0.jpg

The Blumarine Collection
img2324ke8.jpg

Great vintage pieces! Did you own them from before (original owner) or buy them later on as vintage?

They were my mother's property.I love them.They make me feel as an "old" diva ^^

So...this is another love of my life, an everyday love ^^
img2329la6.jpg

The Ralph Lauren Collection.
img2350mu9.jpg

My little honey...The first of a series...
img2341ai4.jpg

I bought it in Bologne,in the "Galleria Cavour"...And so close to the Vuitton's store...I found this...and I took it :heart:

img2333pc3.jpg

I know that this isn't a bag...but I like it, so I wanna share with you this great piece of my collection ^^

Hi Sara!! I read you have also other LV bags, hope to see their pics soon, especially of the Petit Bucket, it's a bag that I like but it seems like I don't understand if it is comfortable for every day or not.. but I have to admit I am more on Chanel since last December and day after day I love Chanel more! Obviously there is space also for LV, the speedy 25 is my every day bag!
This forum it's such a lovely and addictive place, you'll love it!! :smile:

Thank you! You all rock!!

Dear Alice, my other pieces are my sister's property, so I take them very few times.Now they are in another place,but soon I can take some pictures of them ^^.:heart:

EDIT: The Petit Bucket isn't so comfortable for me, I don't like it so much because it isnt so near to my style...