Sada Suede Jacket Price Drop

leothelnss

buried in bags
O.G.
Jan 31, 2008
Yeah I was wondering about that when they sent out that email featuring it. I'm not sure about this because the price matches the lookbook but I think they might have dropped the original corinne minibag price too. Maybe they're just not selling well enough?

Yes, did you receive HH's latest emailer? It had a pirate theme, yarrrr. You can save an additional 10% off the jacket with code "mutiny." lol $650 is a more reasonable price for the jacket. It's gorgeous. I hope that when the Ann Vest is finally in stock, they do a price drop on it as well. :graucho:

ITA merry. It wasn't even on my radar at a grand $$$ but at $650? That's possible.
The Ann vest is cute, it would've gone great with those patchwork boots, had they produced them. Personally, I've got my eye on the Kentucky vest!

Yeah I was wondering about that when they sent out that email featuring it. I'm not sure about this because the price matches the lookbook but I think they might have dropped the original corinne minibag price too. Maybe they're just not selling well enough?

Is it not showing up as $650 for you on the site?

edit... nevermind, I understand. If the lookbook has the same price as what's on the site the corinne probably hasn't dropped, I don't think...

ITA merry. It wasn't even on my radar at a grand $$$ but at $650? That's possible.
The Ann vest is cute, it would've gone great with those patchwork boots, had they produced them. Personally, I've got my eye on the Kentucky vest!

I ordered the Kentucky with a 50% off Spooky code and have a tracking number for it, but I won't exhale until it's finally delivered, and maybe for a month thereafter. ;)

Dude, you and I have such similar taste. I was really torn between the kentucky and the alice, but went with the alice since it was the first thing that caught my eye from the line and I didn't have to pre-order it. If the kentucky is still available in my size when the pre-orders are over I will definitely be getting one! I hope yours comes through and looks fantastic

Dude, you and I have such similar taste. I was really torn between the kentucky and the alice, but went with the alice since it was the first thing that caught my eye from the line and I didn't have to pre-order it. If the kentucky is still available in my size when the pre-orders are over I will definitely be getting one! I hope yours comes through and looks fantastic

You lucked out with your Alice. I ordered it and a couple days later it changed to preorder shipping 11/27. I adore the Kentucky Vest too! It and the Cambria skirt are the last 2 pieces of clothing that are on my "NEED" to own list so hopefully they will still be around next big sale. The Jackets are amazing too.

That's horrible. How can they change it to a pre-order after you purchase?! The f/w line is such a mess in terms of sales. Too bad, cause most of it is fantastic.
I agree, the jackets are also gorgeous! The franklin, taso & garcon are all things I'd love to have. Not a fan of the parker, though. The anais is really pretty, but I don't know that I'd be brave enough to wear it in public. Seems a little too couture for me.

Oh you can totally pull off the Anais, Leo! You have the slender model figure to do it. I love the fabric (cashmere!!) but the capelet cut would make me look like a linebacker in it. I blame my dad's genes for making me built like a 1 x 4. I look like Gumby run over by a steamroller-- no chestus and a pancake butt. lol

ITA that the Alice is a faboo call! It feels like a kimono on, even though it's not a wrap style. :heart:

Yuppers! I :heart: suede! Even living in MN. LOL I was going to hop on the sada train when you posted the price drop but then I saw it was SO in size L. I think they only made 1 in size L I wonder if I can call and see if they don't have a sample L or Showroom one in a L