sad

HELL0KiTTY

O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
hello ladies.. i am so sad :sad: i got my first chanel bag this christmas and i had to bring it in for repairs already..... the leather in the chain was starting to rip and peel.... a freaken $3000 bag!!!!! :tdown: even if theyre able to fix it i still dont think its its good enough because the bag was so expensive! i shouldnt need a repair within less than 2 months........... and not to mention im super aprehensive about how theyre going to treat my bag....... i know im being too paranoid but im scared theyre going to squish it or do somehting wrong to it... im really not loving the chanel sa's here.. they dont know anything about theyre products!! i was looking at a medallion with its straps hanging down and they said that was normal and couldnt see anything wrong with it.. and they didnt even know what i was talking about when i was referring to the reissues by their sizes when i was asking if it was 226,227, etc.. well now im just going on a rant.. sorry.. i just needed to let out my sadness and dissapointment

ooh so sorry to hear about your purse. Yeah I would feel very apprehensive about having someone touch my 3000 purse as well. Thats terrible that happened to u and I wish u luck on your purse! Maybe u should demand to speak to the manager and have them replace your purse. It is 3000, afterall. u would think this would last u till eternity.

im sorry this happened to you! You should def. talk to the manager and demand a new bag. I also tried to repair my GST strap- there was a loose stitching and they RUINED my bag- they gave me a new bag and I bought it more than a year ago.

Oh gosh. I'm terribly sorry to hear this :sad: I'm just curious as to what kind of purse did you have? What kind of leather was ripping & pealing? I hope that they fix it like new or swap it for a totally different one. It sucks that you now have to wait probably months to get your purse back from repairs. Hopefully you will get it back sooner so that you can enjoy your purse again.

i'm so sorry about what had happened to your bag:tdown: did you get your bag from holts or the boutique? based on my experience, if this is something minor, they will try to fix it locally but if it's too complicated, then they will have to send it back to paris for repair and this could take months before you can see your baby again:Push:

i got the chanel med/large classic flap in caviar leather.. its the leather interwined in the gold chain that is peeling open and ripping a little.. its quite minimal but its not unoticable.. for such an expensive purse i would want my purse to be perfect! but thats not the case.. and i asked them to replace it by giving my a new one but they said no.... if the repairs are going to take long im going to be even more mad!

does anyone know how theyre going to try to fix it?

i'm so sorry about what had happened to your bag:tdown: did you get your bag from holts or the boutique? based on my experience, if this is something minor, they will try to fix it locally but if it's too complicated, then they will have to send it back to paris for repair and this could take months before you can see your baby again:Push:

i got it at holts...

Well, don't worry about it until you get the bag back b/c there's nothing you can do right now. When it comes back, look at it VERY carefully and if anything is wrong, demand they fix it or give you a new one.

So sad to hear about your bag...I hate stuff like that, takes all the fun and joy out and fills a person with disappointment and worry.

Just hang in there and if you don't like the repairs when you get it back then cross that bridge when you get to it.

Hopefully everything will work out perfectly for you!:smile: