sad, sad story about my mike&chris jacket

Jun 24, 2006
so last november i found my dream jacket, the mike & chris jesse leather jacket in black.
http://www.singer22.com/michjeinblor.html
i bought it from singer22.com in a medium but when tried it on noticed how big it was in the shoulders. when i went to exchange it, they didn't have other sizes. i could either return for a store credit good for 1 year, or keep the medium. so i kept the medium as my christmas gift and never used it since it was bulky. now they have a size small!! it costs $975.00
:sad: i actually emailed them to see if i could exchange it! they have yet to reply, lol. its a fat chance, but who knows. i wish they didn't have an exchange only policy. boo-hoo!!

I don't care to shop at the above mentioned online store because of their policies. Sorry to hear about the jacket, that really is a bummer, maybe you can sell your jacket on ebay and buy another.

Just be careful if you go the ebay route.... there are A LOT of fake Jesse jackets. I actually bought and paid for one, then realized it was fake. Thankfully, I got refunded before it was mailed out!