sad, sad story about my mike&chris jacket

Jun 24, 2006
suburbia, usa
so last november i found my dream jacket, the mike & chris jesse leather jacket in black.
http://www.singer22.com/michjeinblor.html
i bought it from singer22.com in a medium but when tried it on noticed how big it was in the shoulders. when i went to exchange it, they didn't have other sizes. i could either return for a store credit good for 1 year, or keep the medium. so i kept the medium as my christmas gift and never used it since it was bulky. now they have a size small!! it costs $975.00
:sad: i actually emailed them to see if i could exchange it! they have yet to reply, lol. its a fat chance, but who knows. i wish they didn't have an exchange only policy. boo-hoo!!

pugtolove

O.G.
Mar 26, 2009
California
I don't care to shop at the above mentioned online store because of their policies. Sorry to hear about the jacket, that really is a bummer, maybe you can sell your jacket on ebay and buy another.

Aug 29, 2008
^^ Agree with all of the above. Maybe you can buy the small from another site that would let you exchange in the event it still doesn't fit right.

eliza

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Toronto
Just be careful if you go the ebay route.... there are A LOT of fake Jesse jackets. I actually bought and paid for one, then realized it was fake. Thankfully, I got refunded before it was mailed out!

eliza

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Toronto
^ if the person is selling loads of the same jacket for a price just too good to be true, it probably is.