Sad return turned into a happy Legacy finding

So yesterday I picked up a magenta Issy I had on hold... only to get home later to find she had a nice sized yucky discolored spot on her.... very sadly I went back to the outlet with her to return.. and Thankfully out of pure habit I walked around the wall where the deletes are thinking nothing is going to be there esp being I was just there less then 2 hrs before and what do I see but ..THIS
The Legacy American Icons Pocket tote in carnelian... she came home with me...!
P1017907.jpg

P1017910.jpg
WWHHAATT?? :drool: At the OUTLET??

Congratulations!!!

Everytime I see your posts I can't wait to open and see what goodie you found! What a gorgeous score- I actually saw a lady carrying one of these at Costco in this color and it was so classic! Congrats this bag is one of my favs from this line! :biggrin:

Congrats, what a great find.

I've been longing for the large tote for ages. You just renewed my hopes :smile:

Thanks.... I hope there are more coming out there..!!

I am soooooooooooooooooo jealous! I love, love, love this!

I'd really love to see some mod pics.

Thanks..... my hubby is out of town.. when he gets back I will see if he can take some... he's a bad photographer though every time he takes a picture It's not up to my standards for posting.

Oh no, you di'n't!!!!! I want the one that has the buckle strap that cinches it in on the inside only in the emerald.
Thanks...

WWHHAATT?? :drool: At the OUTLET??

Congratulations!!!

Thanks... yep at the outlet!

Lucky find! Congrats!

Maybe this means some of the larger American Icon totes will show up (fingers crossed).

Thanks!! Hope they will!!

Everytime I see your posts I can't wait to open and see what goodie you found! What a gorgeous score- I actually saw a lady carrying one of these at Costco in this color and it was so classic! Congrats this bag is one of my favs from this line! :biggrin:

Thanks....! I have never seen one of these out and about...!