SAD~ Not in LVoe with my Marais... What shall I do???

I say return it also...you should definately be happy with what you have and not iffy about it. :yes:

Maybe you can get the Fram. bedford you saw instead :graucho:

(you look amazing in pinks anyhow)

Don't feel bad, I returned Azur Saleya MM everyone is raved about, it's a waste of $ if u keep something that just 'looks' good, but not comfortable or functional enough to be USE, KWIM? I am considering suhali, lockit, noe and bucket atm.......not sure which i will get w/the Saleya MM credit :angel:

I was just wondering.....Why did you return the Saleya MM? (I've been considering it for awhile, but haven't decided if I want that OR something else. The rolled handles scare me and the bottom being a bit bulky). :shrugs:

TIA! :yes:

Thanks girls, I have shortened the straps to the shortest ones and it looks better now! I think I will have another play around with it... Classic, yeh i was thinking of a suhali, the Le'Aim was in ivoire at the boutique and was just drop dead gorgeous! I think I will go into the boutique again and play about with some more bags and then see xx
I saw that one i :heart: it! Wish it was in blue though..That would be TDF!

I also have the Marais and I think I have used it maybe 2 times. I think my problem is I got 6 bags in 2 months. I still have hope that I will fall in love with once I give it a chance.

besides LV bags being you purse and a totally FASHIONALBLE accesory, you have to love it!! LV is supposed to make u happy too!

I say u go 2 the store and just take a closer look @ the other bags they have there!

(Girlie, i luv your collection too!)

Give it another day or so, if you are still not feeling it, just return it and get something else. You shouldn't need much of a reason to love a bag, if you love it, you just love it. ;) And you'll know it. :yes:

The framboise bedford sounds gorgeous! :P