SAD day

Poor sunshine, please try not to be sad! It's been 4 daddy-less years for me now, and Father's Day is always a toughie, but I try to make it a happy day that I devote to him and the things we enjoyed doing together (too bad my dad was not into handbag shopping :lol:, I'd be out there right now doing some really good damage). Do always hold on to that LV he selected...it'll always hold a bit if him in spirit that you can carry with you forever...:angel:

Sun i strongly believe the ones we love always stay with us,at our side.This is what i need to believe and i want to believe,otherwise the pain would be too strong.So today is the father day and you have to celebrate it in your heart,in your soul. Just you and your loving father memories.He will be there with you.:heart: :heart:

I can't even imagine the pain you feel, Sunshine. I am very close to my dad. I don't know what I'd do without him. I live in NY and my dad lives in PA. I got up early this morning and rode my motorcyle two hours to his house to take him and my mom to lunch and drove back home another two hours. Totally worth it. He's the best. Take comfort in your wonderful memories of your dad on this day. My heart goes out to you.

Hey sunshine, add me to your feeling so sick it hurts list. I too am a MAJOR daddys girl and lost my dad just over a year ago:cry: Almost couldnt get out of bed today. Stay strong, our fathers would want that:yes: They are wathching over us always:heart: :angel: :heart:

Hugs to you Sunshine!! It must feel terrible. Just use your good thoughts and memories of him to feel closer to him. I wish that I had had a great father like that, he sounds like he was wonderful. My father left my sister and I when I was 7 years old. I guess I never got over it. You are in my thoughts!!

I'm so sorry Sunshine that you're feeling so sad today. Just remember that you and your Dad had such a great relationship with each other, and like you told me before he was your shopping buddy. :smile: I know that he's smiling down on you right now. Feel better babe! :flowers:

Sunshine, I know how you feel. My Dad died six and a half years ago the day after Christmas. While you will always remember him, the pain will lessen in time and you will be able to face Father's Day with your wonderful memories instead of a heavy heart.