Sad day for Classic Lovers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well... it's official... the iconic Sac Plat has been completely discontinued. :sad:

2. I'm surprised about that. Such a classic :sad:

3. I know! I am broken hearted... seriously! This bag has been around for a half century!

4. Sad. LV should reincarnate the Elipse and the backpack form to replace a classic.

5. I am sorry for lovers of this "sac plat". I did not see a lots of people in my city who bought this bag.

I suppose LV wants to change some iconic bags?

6. so sad - such an LV classic

7. I thought this would happen soon. I couldn't find it online in any size. I do like the smaller model with the shoulder strap. I had the classic model but found it hard to carry, especially on a windy day. :smile:

8. Why would they discontinue a style that's been around for so long?

9. Maybe poor sales? That probably the logical sense.

10. There's no other word for this bag besides classic - ugh! So disappointing.

11. Thanks for the link ; very informative about this bag :smile:

12. It probably did not sell as well as they hoped? It was redesigned a few years ago - with a beautiful new interior that replaced the vuittonite lining.

13. I hate to see classics discontinued!

14. Wow, that's a surprise. It's on my wish list so it looks like I'll be going the pre-loved route.