Sad - Bluefly Sent Wrong Paraty!

Lovemybags412

Nov 17, 2010
Delaware
Hi ladies! Not sure if you remember me, but I was the crazy one who was all over the map over whether to purchase a Marcie or a Paraty. A lovely poster let me know that a medium wood Paraty was available on Bluefly - well, I couldn't resist!

Unfortunately, Bluefly sent a small Paraty as opposed to the Medium.:crybaby: While the bag is gorgeous, it is just too small for me. Sending it back tomorrow.......still on the hunt for a medium Paraty in Wood if anyone sees one!!

LibJames

Oct 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Oh no!!!! I'm SO sorry! I directed you to the paraty, I didn't see that it said SMALL. That's weird, because the retail price was listed for the medium paraty. Makes ya wonder what they're up to...

I'm so bummed for you. Darn it.

Lovemybags412

Nov 17, 2010
Delaware
LibJames said:
Oh no!!!! I'm SO sorry! I directed you to the paraty, I didn't see that it said SMALL. That's weird, because the retail price was listed for the medium paraty. Makes ya wonder what they're up to...

I'm so bummed for you. Darn it.
Oh no worries!!!! Bluefly did list it as a medium, but it is definitely small. Just means I need to find another Paraty!!!

I must say that the leather is just gorgeous!!! Love the shape too!!!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
I saw that they had the small one listed. It looked like a small in the pictures but did they call it a medium?

So sorry, that is such a bummer!!

LibJames

Oct 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I saw that they had the small one listed. It looked like a small in the pictures but did they call it a medium?

So sorry, that is such a bummer!!
Littlerock, they totally did! I just checked again and it's STILL listed that way. Didn't you say something along the lines of them quoting high retail pricing once before? They aren't making themselves seem too trustworthy with this.

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
Littlerock, they totally did! I just checked again and it's STILL listed that way. Didn't you say something along the lines of them quoting high retail pricing once before? They aren't making themselves seem too trustworthy with this.
Yes, they do have a history of listing higher than retail prices but not on purpose. I usually e-chat with them about it and see the price changed shortly after.

I'm sorry this happened! Bluefly is far from perfect but I've bought a couple great bags from that site and love them.

Aug 13, 2010
Golden State
Sorry to hear that you got the wrong bag you wanted. I've ordered 2 handbags from bluefly in the past and sent back the bags the next day in both cases. They sent the bag with very poor packaging and the bags were damaged. Those are a Prada and a Ferragamo. Though the Ferragamo came with its original box, it looks like it's been squeezed in the box without proper handling. To be honest, I'm quite disappointed with bluefly...and it takes 10 business day (or even longer) for them to process the refund even it's their fault. Many times I was so tempted by the low price on the website but I keep reminding myself with those prior unsatisfied experiences. We just need to be very careful and have extra luck when ordering online I guess.

Lovemybags412

Nov 17, 2010
Delaware
LaLafashionista said:
Sorry to hear that you got the wrong bag you wanted. I've ordered 2 handbags from bluefly in the past and sent back the bags the next day in both cases. They sent the bag with very poor packaging and the bags were damaged. Those are a Prada and a Ferragamo. Though the Ferragamo came with its original box, it looks like it's been squeezed in the box without proper handling. To be honest, I'm quite disappointed with bluefly...and it takes 10 business day (or even longer) for them to process the refund even it's their fault. Many times I was so tempted by the low price on the website but I keep reminding myself with those prior unsatisfied experiences. We just need to be very careful and have extra luck when ordering online I guess.
I agree!!! I am not sure that I would order from Bluefly again...... The Chloe Paraty was not packaged well. Oh well- live and learn!