Sad because my Holy Grail is retired

Oct 6, 2009
CA
Hello all,

I just recently discovered the TIffany filigree heart with key pendant ( with tiffany spelled out in the petals) and came to realize its been retired.

I called tiffany and they told me that retired pieces sometimes come back. Do you think there is any hope for my necklace? I dont even know how long its been discontinued. Ive searched everywhere for it with no luck.

joseybird

Nov 11, 2012
Oh no!! Was it from the Enchant collection? I just got my Holy Grail piece, which was from that collection, and thankfully, when I asked a nearby store's SA to check, there were still a few of the design I wanted left.

Have you called and asked about that particular piece?

May 29, 2010
Hello all,

I just recently discovered the TIffany filigree heart with key pendant ( with tiffany spelled out in the petals) and came to realize its been retired.

I called tiffany and they told me that retired pieces sometimes come back. Do you think there is any hope for my necklace? I dont even know how long its been discontinued. Ive searched everywhere for it with no luck.
If my memory serves me corrctly, this piece came out around 2012. I am not sure as to when it retired.

As for pieces that return, they are usually classics from the designer collections or higher end pieces. From my experience this piece would not be likely to return. I'm sorry! Your best bet would be the secondary market or to call a sales associate and see if they could track one down. Stores do have the ability to see the stock of other locations. Which version were you looking for? Sterling? Sterling and gold? Gold?[/QUOTE]

Oct 6, 2009
CA
If my memory serves me corrctly, this piece came out around 2012. I am not sure as to when it retired.

As for pieces that return, they are usually classics from the designer collections or higher end pieces. From my experience this piece would not be likely to return. I'm sorry! Your best bet would be the secondary market or to call a sales associate and see if they could track one down. Stores do have the ability to see the stock of other locations. Which version were you looking for? Sterling? Sterling and gold? Gold?
[/QUOTE]

Oh thank you! I thought it was probably older than 2012. I am looking for gold--I really hope I find it, I searched the internet and it seems so rare. Maybe not too many of them were sold in the first place.