Sad about Sabrina

risatyer

Mar 30, 2008
In early July I went out just to look and see. well she was there my cranberry Sabrina. ok so she went home with me. I got home so happy:wlae:, then I find my DH in a bad mood about bills... well not a great time to tell him about her. so i didnt, he just found her and loves her. He said she should be brown. I told him the SA had them when I got mine so we call to see about getting one and the SA told me the sad news:crybaby:they were all gone. The one time my DH says to get something I cant. Anyone have pic's of the new colors that will be out later??

Attachments

• P7251902.JPG
    P7251902.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 165
I think the espresso coming out soon should be just like the pilot color. You may want to wait awhile though until you can see the newer colors in person. There will be TONS of pretty colors/materials in the next few months.

I just ordered the espresso brown tonight. They aren't in the stores though so have her check with the style #.

Did you order the large or small?
Are they in leather and the new signature?

I saw them being previewed in Fashion Valley (San Diego). I should have bought one then.
I LOVED the magenta, black and espresso.
And the accessories were awesome, too. :tup::tup:

You'll be able to get the brown (Espresso) one for sure - I think it's coming in both sizes too - the small one is available to order now from JAX in the small, but not in the large yet - I've heard on 8/24, but who knows.

Is the magenta similar to the cranberry color or is it like the pleated ergo satchel in magenta which kinda looks more purpleish to me...

It doesn't really look gray from what I saw. There was a swatch of the color in the lookbook and it looked more bronze but like a light bronze. I would have really liked a dark gray but who knows.