Sad 12A Red m/l classic flap replacement

Canneiv

O.G.
Feb 13, 2011
Hi all,
I have to share my sad feeling with all of you. I went to the Boutique since my SA said my 12A m/l classic flap replacement has arrived today. But it disappointed me again. There is a scratch on the edge of the flap, and I didn't even bother to take a picture this time. I was very sad that I have to giveup 12A red classic flap. :cry:

I really love the color and there are leather issue for m/l classic flap. My SA said the bag is directly shipped from the factory, therefore, there should be no one touch the bag before I do. So which mean the leather itself has already damage in the factory. :mad: I'm very upset and now I'm target on the Red Clutch with Chain since I saw one of the tpfer's thread. I really hope if any of you find the Red clutch with Chain. Please let me know. I'll be appreciate your help. Thank you. ;)

Last edited:

Peonies813

O.G.
Jan 3, 2012
I'm so sorry to hear of your of disappointment, it's so disheartening. I really hope that there is better quality control. After your ordeal, I completely understand that you would feel the need to search for a different bag altogether. The clutch with chain is an absolutely beautiful alternative and when you find her, hope you will do a reveal!!

angelqueen88

Mar 9, 2010
Hi all,
I have to share my sad feeling with all of you. I went to the Boutique since my SA said my 12A m/l classic flap replacement has arrived today. But it disappointed me again. There is a scratch on the edge of the flap, and I didn't even bother to take a picture this time. I was very sad that I have to giveup 12A red classic flap. :cry:

I really love the color and there are leather issue for m/l classic flap. My SA said the bag is directly shipped from the factory, therefore, there should be no one touch the bag before I do. So which mean the leather itself has already damage in the factory. :mad: I'm very upset and now I'm target on the Red Clutch with Chain since I saw one of the tpfer's thread. I really hope if any of you find the Red clutch with Chain. Please let me know. I'll be appreciate your help. Thank you. ;)

Hey thank you for the reply. And I have been to SCP the day before yesterday. The chanel in Bloomie has the 12A red with chain. You can call and find Erin. Tell her that Queenie refers you.