Sacoche Winter Sale!

abi319

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
Ontario
There are loads of bags on sale...including several styles of the Bay and Elvire...if anyone is interested, please PM me so i can forward the email to you!!! FYI, the heloise is NOT on sale.:yes:

Mxygxy999

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
paradise
BTW, really like the ardoise patent Bay, but am turned off by that piece of black leather attached to the zipperhead...:tdown:

rubylola

Sep 3, 2006
Those prices are incredible. Thanks Abi and Acshih. LOTS to mull over :yes: pity about the lack of Heloise :crybaby:

abi319

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
Ontario
Thanks for the pics acshih!I really wanted to post the pics but smart little me didnt know how to extract them from the excel thingy! :PLOL!

Mxygxy999

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
paradise
Thanks for the pics acshih!I really wanted to post the pics but smart little me didnt know how to extract them from the excel thingy! :PLOL!
You are welcome! Thanx for posting and letting us know all of the deals in the past. Figure I will help contribute as much as I can.
:tpfrox:

dottiebbb

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
Thanks for all the info!!

Does anyone know if the Chloe Bay Shoulder Bag actually fits over the shoulder? With a coat on? It doesn't seem so. I really need an over-the-shoulder, not-too-big, affordable bag and am about to buy the Coach Bleecker laced leather large flap. Would prefer a nice Chloe, though, of course :smile: