*Sacoche Discounted SS08 list...anyone tempted ?*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm assuming some of you ladies have been emailed the Sacoche discounted SSO8 bags list (I received it yesterday which was a suprise :wtf: as I felt sure Irene would never want to deal with me again after the last 'difficult' :Push:transaction ).

Anyway, for those who have received the list... is anyone tempted to bite :thinking: and if so, what's taken your fancy :love:?

I think there's some reasonably good prices there and you'd be spoilt for choice if , for instance, you were in the market for a vinyl Heloise ( even the Python Helis, while still pricey, have come down quite a lot, but beware of those export laws girls :huh:)

If there's anyone out there who hasn't received the list and wants to take a look, PM me with your email address and I'll send it on ;).

2. I didn't get the list, could someone post it?

3. I don't know how to post it here :confused1:, but if you PM me with your email address, I'll send it on to you :smile:.

4. I was having a look but there isnt any Saskia of my fancy... i like some the python saskias, but price matters and custom hurdles will prevent me from even considering them...
    Therefore, i am not very likely to order from them... more keen on NAP or Luisa Via Roma's stuff...

5. Well, I've taken a look, too, but I don't feel too tempted, either! I am awaiting a black patent Betty[​IMG], and then I will be the proud owner of five Chloé bags[​IMG], so my hunger is hopefully stilled for the moment! Of course the Heloises are very attractive, but I cannot afford one at the moment, will have to wait for sale season or very good deals[​IMG], which are not very probable at the moment! So I feel safe [​IMG]- for now![​IMG]

6. :wacko: Oops, I think I was a bit hasty in offering to forward the list to anyone who wanted to see it. I have already had quite a large number of people asking me to send on the list and because the file is so big, it's gumming up our computer :Push:.

It would probably be better for anyone I haven't already forwarded it to to email Irene directly and get her to send it over . Her email address is :
    easybuychloe@yahoo.com

Sorry about that girls but DH will kill me if I cause our computer to crash at the moment :s.