Sacoche - Anyone heard from Irene lately ?

:flowers:Thanks Susie and Ilson. Was just about to try the chargeback thing and lo and behold :wtf: I got an email from Irene. Apparently the Sacoche manager will not consider giving me a refund :sad:, but I have her word :s that the SSO8 collection will be in store within the next 10 days and I will be sent the photos as soon as they arrive...and they'll give me free shipping on any purchase I make.

I'm not exactly jumping up and down with excitement from this outcome :nogood:. I haven't really seen anything I consider to be TDF from the SS08 collection and I'll be gobsmacked:wtf::wtf::wtf: if I actually receive the promised photos within the next 10 days. Just have to wait and see I guess ...watch this space.

Tag - you might have to do some looking around at the S/S '08 styles IRl to see how they feel to you? And there might be some quilted Bay bags in yet another great color that you don't already own? Sacoche never fails to have bags you didn't even know existed. Not every Chloe style is shown on the website either. Maybe think about a Heloise?

Tag - you might have to do some looking around at the S/S '08 styles IRl to see how they feel to you? And there might be some quilted Bay bags in yet another great color that you don't already own? Sacoche never fails to have bags you didn't even know existed. Not every Chloe style is shown on the website either. Maybe think about a Heloise?

:smile:You know Div, you must have read my mind. When I bought the Elvire, I tried on a black Heloise and was really rather taken with it. I was having a think about this latest news from Irene and was actually wondering whether they'd have any Heloises in with the new stock ( are there new Heloises in the SSO8 collection ? I quite like the prune colour one that one of the TPF girls has ordered).

If they have any Helioses I think that's what I'll go for, as I can't imagine adding any more quilted Bays to my family at this point :nogood:. I don't mean to be disloyal to my favourite bag of all time :shame:, but I have to say that I'm finding my Elvire a bit more user friendly. It holds more and the way the pocket unzips at the top makes it much easier to delve into than the Bay .

I haven't actually used any of my Bays since I got the Elvire, but I'm sure I'll be reunited with one of them soon. Had to sell one of them (the patent noir) recently to raise funds and although I was very sad to see it go :sad:, I do have the other non-patent noir and reckoned I couldn't really justify keeping two in the same colour. I might part with another one of them if needs be :sad:...just can't decide which one I'd part with next :s as no doubt the one I'd end up selling would be the one I'd miss most :crybaby:!

Actually there ARE Heloises in the S/S line. You can see them at Chloe.com and at LVR. And the prune one IS part of the latest season's stock as well. Plus there are the reptile ones - which I know you are not interested in. I adore my new one that will be reported on at the time of my actual birthday but I have to warn you that you need to try it on with stuff inside. The leather seems even more plush than that of my Paddy and the bag is HEAVY. Now I don't care but gals seem to take this seriously.

And it is always more thrilling to take out your newest baby and give the others a rest. I force myself to change them around and I am glad each time since it validates HAVING all those bags. Susie and I say they are like custom jewels to accessorize each outfit. Only a certain one goes with a certain look! I, too, have a hard time with the idea of selling any of them. Nobody wants to buy the only one I have put out there - a large black capsule with the small lock. My others are too sacred - like my mastic python chain handled Betty. I don't wear it much at all but it meant so much to me when I bought it. I'll probably have all of them forever. But I don't blame you for selling a few. Over time new styles will pop up and who needs a gazillion purses?

My birthday is coming up in like a few weeks too and the itch for a new bag is worse than ever. I think I have finally decided on which one to get as well and it is not the bag I was expecting to be my next bag.
Anyways I hope you get an email with new bags from this company Tag. I would find it uncomfortable that they dont pick up the phone. I guess with emails sometimes it takes a bit of time to answer if one has other work to do but you always pick up the phone. Plus if someone was emailing me more than once I would reply on second email. I might drag out on first email if it wasnt a priority but you emailed every day for a week and just weird to not reply sooner.

If they have any Helioses I think that's what I'll go for, as I can't imagine adding any more quilted Bays to my family at this point :nogood:. I don't mean to be disloyal to my favourite bag of all time :shame:, but I have to say that I'm finding my Elvire a bit more user friendly. It holds more and the way the pocket unzips at the top makes it much easier to delve into than the Bay .
!

Tag, I leave the zipper open on my Bay 99% of the time so I can just reach in and grab whatever I need.

Tag, I leave the zipper open on my Bay 99% of the time so I can just reach in and grab whatever I need.

Hey LYM, long time, no speak. I'm too terrified to leave my Bays unzipped at the top because both the tube and the streets of Central London are littered with pick pockets unfortunately, so this would just be an invitation for them to take a dip :sad:.

Ah, I'm very sheltered walking from my car to the office, so I hadn't thought of that.

Walking the streets of London may be more dangerous, but I bet it's much more exciting!

How's the show going?

I don't know LYM, I think I'd rather live anywhere other than London sometimes. It's changed so much in the last decade or so and none of it for the good :nogood:. DH has been to Boston a few times and really loved it, it certainly sounds much nicer than where we are :girlsigh:.

:flowers:Thanks for asking about the show. We are in a bit of a hiatus at the moment waiting to hear which West End theatre we'll be going into. The out of town run was such a high for us:woohoo:, that this waiting game is a bit dispiriting and a big anti-climax:s. The producers are hoping the show will have a long run like DH's last nine year epic, so they have to be sure we get into a theatre who are prepared to give us an open ended run.

Still with any luck, we should get some news soon. There are some photos from the out of town run on our website if you'd like to take a look ( www.unpluggedtheatre.com).

Oh TAG - wouldn't it be total fun if you could live in Boston? I have never been to London and I will make my pilgrimage there one day but if it is not working for you perhaps it is time to make your way over to the 'colonies'???

Oh TAG - wouldn't it be total fun if you could live in Boston? I have never been to London and I will make my pilgrimage there one day but if it is not working for you perhaps it is time to make your way over to the 'colonies'???

You know Div, I would jump at the chance to shake things up a bit and move out of the UK. Things just seem to be going steadily down hill here - everything from education to health care to environmental issues and economics not to mention the general social (or anti-social) behaviour of many of my fellow countrymen / women. It does leave me longing for the good old days when nothing and no-one could have persuaded me to leave my birthplace. Of course, now I'm married to a US citizen in theory I could actually hop across the pond and it's not something DH and I have completely ruled out either...we'd just need a very good reason to take the leap ( like a hit show on Broadway perhaps ?!)