Sacoche - Anyone heard from Irene lately ?

Voilà!!! Enjoy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• sacoche01.jpg
    sacoche01.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 161
  • sacoche02.jpg
    sacoche02.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 160
  • sacoche04.jpg
    sacoche04.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 157
  • sacoche05.jpg
    sacoche05.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 161
sacoche used to carry chloe, balenciaga, valentino, sonia, and i think reberto cavali but they closed the store a while back maybe last aug for renovation and now they carry different brands. but they opened a separate chloe Boutique if anyone wants their # let me kow :smile:

The pics that Eucalyptic kindly posted are all remnants from the end of year sale I think (I've definitely seen this list before). I am getting :sincreasingly:s anxious about my Sacoche store credit. I had a response from Irene about a fortnight ago to one of my many emails and she said she'd ask her manager whether s/he would consider giving me a refund given that they still hadn't had their SSO8 stock in yet...and that was the last I heard from her.

I've been emailing her every day for the last week and had no response and no-one is answering the phone at the store. I really don't know what to do about this now :confused1: and I've got a horrible feeling that my money might be lost forever:sad:. I don't think it's unreasonable of me to ask for a refund at this point:nogood: , given that my money has been tied up for so long now in credit with a store that don't have any new stock for me to spend the money on.

I even mentioned taking legal advice in my last email, but that didn't spur anyone into action either. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions about how I might be able to sort this out ?

Sorry to hear you are having this nightmare.

Have you considered contacting your credit card provider to arrange chargeback(s) for the original transaction(s) that resulted in you having store credit. Ie- the bag(s) you returned, or never received. How long ago were these transactions? It should probably be straight forward.

This whole episode is quite scary...they have the chain betty that I want but I am seriously worried about this...It's not really the color that I want but I am not sure that I will ever see another one!!!!

Sorry to hear you are having this nightmare.

Have you considered contacting your credit card provider to arrange chargeback(s) for the original transaction(s) that resulted in you having store credit. Ie- the bag(s) you returned, or never received. How long ago were these transactions? It should probably be straight forward.

YES STELLAR ADVICE. Listen to Rubylola and contest this charge with your CC.

Tag you've had a few wild few weeks here, incredible highs and ultra weird lows?? But you'll get past this, call your CC now!

File a disbute with your CC company. They'll send a form for you to fill out where you explain your grievance. Then you are held back from paying that money to your card (untill the issue is resolved). The CC company will contact Sacoche too see what they have to say or if they have some sort of a rebuttal.