Sacoche - Anyone heard from Irene lately ?

I was wondering the same thing!?! They do usually have sales around this time and I haven't received an email from in ages:s. I wonder does this have anything to do with the customs stuff from a while back. It's been since then that the emails stopped:shrugs:.

What happened with the "customs stuff"?

There was a customs charge for a gal in France, Sacoche minimizes the value of the bag yet this woman was tapped. In the mean time two of us in the U.S. had bags on order from Bahrain and they took a long time to arrive, however we were not charged any additonal fees.

div, thanks for your support!!actually, i've got no idea which bag to target, a betty (susieserb would say go for it i guess;)) or a saskia i saw on NAP but this time i really want to take my time.
as for "the gal in France that had to pay "extra" for customs and waited nearly 2 months for my Bay from sacoche (it still hurts as i recollect), well, it's me!!After all that, i could have ordered on Aloha Rag during the sales and gotten it for the same price, but in a better condition...but I am keeping hold of the bag!

Flower there's no quarentee that your bag from AR would have been in better shape. There's been complaints here in regards to purses and their condition reports?

I'm wondering if customs screwed up your packaging and caused your bag to come less savory? Although my purse from Sacoche came in a flimsy box as well???

Are you feeling better? Sickness in my area is rampant. Stomach viruses, bronchitis, and influenza type B are running havoc. It's good to see you back and doing better.

thanks susieserb, i'm making myself feel better just imagining my next bag???still haven't figured out how to send a pic but as soon as i got that sorted out, will send a pic or 2 of my "adventurous" bag...(out of the topic but i heard that div got a mail from balenciaga sacoche, what's the collection like?i love the bbag...);)

^that was a weird little email that featured nothing but Balenciaga SHOES on sale. Very ironic considering that my feet would no where fit in any of those. I couldn't remember if Sacoche also carried Bbags but susie reminded me that indeed they do. IRENE! It has been too long girl!

I've been trying to get in touch with them recently too but they haven't replied to my e-mails and the phone number I used to use just goes dead - so frustrating when you are in the market for a new bag! Is the phone number still tel # +973 17 58 78 74 does anybody know?

Wasn't there a tPFer who lives in Bahrain and is a regular at the store? I forgot her forum ID but maybe she can help enlighten what's up at Sacoche boutique...

I think the TPF'er in Bahrain might be Vanilla_Addict. I'm :sREALLY:s worried about the seeming disappearance of Irene and everyone else at Sacoche. I emailed them again yesterday to ask for the name of the manager of the store as I have a large amount of store credit with them and I'm very anxious that this might go up in smoke. What on earth is going on there I wonder ?

I think the TPF'er in Bahrain might be Vanilla_Addict. I'm :sREALLY:s worried about the seeming disappearance of Irene and everyone else at Sacoche. I emailed them again yesterday to ask for the name of the manager of the store as I have a large amount of store credit with them and I'm very anxious that this might go up in smoke. What on earth is going on there I wonder ?

I am sure everything will be okay, but maybe it is time to have a word with your credit card company about what is needed to do a chargeback- just so you know...

Hi ~

Just on a whim I sent an e-mail to [email protected] which reads as follows:

"Would you please send me an Excel Sheet with photos and prices of the Chloe handbags you have available?"

I actually received an email from them this morning with the excell sheet listing all of their specials with pictures.

I have no idea how to post this info.....if one of you ladies will PM me with their email info I will forward to them.

Kitty