sac raba / city bag?

1. [​IMG]

i found this on a french re-seller's site and it's nicely priced at Euro 700 or so. i adore vintage pieces, so i'd love to know whether anyone has this bag and how you like it. it looks like it might make a nice briefcase/purse for days when there's too much to schlepp to fit in the kelly . . . .

2. Wow, DQ......what a beautiful bag! I don't think I've ever seen one like this.....do you know how old she is? And what a nice, soft color. I like it....I think it would make a nice briefcase......let me see if I can find this style in one of my books.....

3. Oh la la- B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L color and bag!! I hope you find some info on it shopmom!

4. No.....haven't found anything yet. There IS one that's sort of similar but without the rings at the handles and it's not a shoulder bag. More of a briefcase. But not this bag exactly. Oiy....

5. dq - my catalogue has it listed as a sac Kaba....H40 x W50 x D11 or H30 x W40 x D8.........

6. the 40cm would make a nice briefcase?

7. thanks for looking into it for me!

pseudo-briefcase is exactly what i'm thinking -- i hate real briefcases, but there are times i must haul a plethora of papers and need something that works like one . . .

still waiting to hear back from the seller on dimensions and age.

:heart: y'all for the help. :flowers:

8. Could you say me where do you find this so intelligent Hermes bag?
    I'm looking for one like that !
    Have they an website?
    If yes, we ALL would like to know.

9. DQ-you are doing an amazing job finding these incredible and rare pieces!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice