Sac Pursangle - new bag available only in Japan?

I found this bag in the H website Japan. Has anyone seen this bag IRL? Looks like it'll make a good travel bag with adjustable straps for magazines or brellies.

Is it a limited collection for Japan only?

Attachments

• pursangle blue.jpg
    pursangle blue.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 744
  • pursangle gold.jpg
    pursangle gold.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 646
I found this bag in the H website Japan. Has anyone seen this bag IRL? Looks like it'll make a good travel bag with adjustable straps for magazines or brellies.

Is it a limited collection for Japan only?

SuiteSixteen I saw it on the Japanese website too and I really like it.
As you say it seems perfect for travelling. The Ciel is beautiful.
The price is high though, I need to see it IRL :smile:

I think the pics on the Japanese site www.hermes.co.jp/pursangle is more flaterring than the ones I've seen before... Pretty colours...

Just wondering what the "surprise" will be on the website...

Attachments

• purseangle 02e.jpg
    purseangle 02e.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 656
  • purseangle 03e.jpg
    purseangle 03e.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 557
  • purseangle 04e.jpg
    purseangle 04e.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 607
  • purseangle 05e.jpg
    purseangle 05e.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 627
  • purseangle 06e.jpg
    purseangle 06e.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 616
I think the pics on the Japanese site www.hermes.co.jp/pursangle is more flaterring than the ones I've seen before... Pretty colours...

Just wondering what the "surprise" will be on the website...

wow, these are really pretty! Thank you for pointing these out~~ I wonder how heavy they are tho....... I always try to steer clear of any bags that are too heavy especially for traveling....

Talk about fiddley to open!!! I can't imagine using this bag for travel or anything - either straps would be dangling all over the place or a nightmare to get into the bag.

The manager at my store also told me that she had her order cancelled because these were now only being sold in Japan. Shame as I thought it could be a great travel bag.