Sac Plat Owners??? Lovers??

Vidalita

O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
...anyone out there with a sac plat? i've always wanted one in damier. i saw it today on display in saks and it is just as STUNNING as ever. but i'm really not sure of the shape. is it practical? what do you use your sac plat for?? any comments? photos?? let's share the sac plat love...... :nuts: :wlae:

Lol..I hate to say it..but I don't really like it. I don't know what it is..I guess I just think it should have longer handles for being such a large bag. I feel the same way about the vernis Reade MM. :shame:

i absolutely love the damier sac plat...i think it's because it's really structured..i've seen ppl with the mono sac plat out shopping..it fits on the shoulder...

then again i don't need to carry documents in my field..so when i get a job i may not need a sac plat for it...(maybe i should change fields for a damier sac plat :love:)

would love to get one one day!

I have a monogram sac plat that I love. I use it for work, so I put files etc. inside. It's a great bag, particularly now that they have added a cell phone pocket inside. It's a bit of a challenge to learn how to pack it "vertically", but it is a very functional design - and still relatively affordably priced. I wish I had bought it a few years ago when it was something like $600!

I have been aching for a Mono or epi Sac Plat. I have played around with my friend's bag and I really like it -- the only thing as somone mentioned is that it doesn't give alot regarding width so you have to learn how to pack vertically -- I look at it as a real life game of Jenga!