sac plat /flat shopper

Which one of these 3 would you rather get?

p10883732_ph_hero.jpg

p10188473_ph_hero.jpg

p10542719_ph_hero.jpg

(PS. Is the Denim version the same size, and as roomy as the Damier & Mono?)

I think it depends on how you are going to use it. I personally think they look best when carried in a work related manner. I see the Denim as more a casual job where you would be dressed down but needing to carry paperwork. Maybe a realtor or a chef or something like that. The monogram to me is all useful in anyway. The pattern is not limiting. The damier to me looks very serious and or masculine.
Just my opinion. They are bag though. I did like the way Shana Travis rocked hers all the time.
Selena

I just bought one, and am going to use it for one of my everyday bags. I like it because it is not bulky...it can fit under my arm (snugly), and I wanted a plain LV for everyday. I was very excited, because I had been looking for a while, and ended up finding one in great used condition here in HK for $250. To me it looks very classic (similar to the speedy), and is not a style that will date.

I have had mine for ages. I only paid $200. for it new. I was a teacher (until Dec. of this yr.) & carried it every day with important papers, kids files, etc. It is very light compared to a briefcase. I didn't carry it as a purse. I even threw in flat shoes sometimes in case my high heels got uncomfortable.

I love my Cerises! I carry my computer, magazines, umbrella, bottle of water, ect. You can string a pochette through the handles for more space. It fits perfectly on airplanes too! I don't think the denim is as durable as the canvas.