sac plat /flat shopper

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Can I ask what this bag is used for/how do you use it ? To me it just looks like a bag i'd get from a clothing store.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I have a cerise sac plat and really like the bag. It's got space without the bulk like a Stam or some other type of bag that goes out sideways... I "organize" my things in the bag so that they're all "standing up" in the bag. I use it as a purse, but I believe it was originally designed to be a document/folder carrier.

Plus I think it makes me look taller and leaner. My friends have actually told me I'm not crazy, it does make me look thin!

3. hmm I never thought about it being used a purse.

4. one of the SA uses an epi sac plat as his briefcase/workbag/paperbag/ etc...it's really cute, not very bulky...if you need to carry a lot w/you, it probably won't work, but a few folders, a couple notebooks, a planner and a wallet, and you're good to go.

5. basically a vertical briefcase..

6. A teacher from my school has a flat shopper and use it as her briefcase, she stuffs inside folders, notebooks, papers, etc. And in the front pockets little stuff as pencils, pens, chalks, etc. Oboiusly in a plastic bag imagine all of that getting dirty the suede...

It looks useful, and you get as bonus a denim item, it always goes with everything...

7. I found no functionality in the sac plat..so I turned down the Cerises Sac Plat...as gorgeous as that item is...

8. Yeah i'm finding that unless you have files/books that sort of thing i dont think i'd have much use for it either.
    Thus my asking about it.

9. I always wonder about that too. It's so pretty to look at but I am always curious about how functional is this bag. Oh well..:smile:

10. Well, i think it can be very practical and functional as a work bag (office). Like most of you said, you can put folders, paperworks. Howver, i'm not so sure a/b using it as a purse to go out. May be only for happy hour afterwork.

11. I think it's good for work, but not a good idea for a purse. Too oddly shaped to be a practical purse imo.

12. It's Absolutely Perfect For Work...It's Great For Keeping Files Organized On The Go!

13. I always figured it was for carrying baguettes! about four I think.
    heh buy seriously, I was confused by this bag also.

14. I don't like purses where you just throw everything in them and rattle around, i.e. a gigantic hobo, etc. So I think that's why I like the sac plat. I think it's similar to carrying a Stam on your arm, but the Stam was too bulky for me and everything just rolled around in there. I think it has a lot to do with how you carry your bags and your general preferences.

15. do you how much is this sac plat?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice