SAC PLAT anyone?

K21

O.G.
Jul 16, 2008
Hello!

is there any SAC PLAT lover here?

I was looking for is about a month ago, and SA told me they discontinued....
but I was online today LV website and found this!!
upload_2017-4-7_15-49-24.png

please show off your SAC PLAT!
I like it but not sure what clothes to match with!
Thank you

Last edited:
It has been discontinued a couple of years ago for the Damier and Monogram versions. The Nomade version was re-released last fall in a caramel color (gorgeous!). I like this bag very much and there are a lot of them on the pre-loved market.

Reactions: BULL
It has been discontinued a couple of years ago for the Damier and Monogram versions. The Nomade version was re-released last fall in a caramel color (gorgeous!). I like this bag very much and there are a lot of them on the pre-loved market.

VVN Caramel was sooo breathtaking when I first saw it online. And that yellow-stiching :heart: But when I finally saw it in person... somewhat disappointing. I expected that it will have a matte natural finish (as most Nomade has), but it had an extra glossy layer, which just looks cheap. They put this extra finish on normal VVN too lately, but it is not that noticable on that. Anyways, I can't fall in love like that :sad:

Reactions: fabuleux
I have one in DE, purchased in 2015, and it's my MOST favorite LV bag. I absolutely adore the shape of the SP. I'm hoping they will bring it back soon in epi. I also love the fact that it's not as popular as many other models. I never see one where I live, I kinda like that.

Forgot to address your question regarding which clothes to wear it with. Personally I like mono & DE with solid color clothing, all black, all brown, all white, etc or jeans and a solid color tee. Many people wear their LV with prints too. LV is so neutral, you can wear it with anything. If you call to inquire and can get this bag, go for it....you won't regret it.

Reactions: K21
I absolutely love this bag and I wish they would bring it back!
I just got off the phone with LV customer center in HongKong, they said they did not discontinue this bag...
and I am confused??? When I visited Korea about a month back, they said the style got discontinued.....hmmm
from the posts from our fellow tpfers...it sounds like they dont make it anymore.... :sad:

Reactions: j19
I just got off the phone with LV customer center in HongKong, they said they did not discontinue this bag...
and I am confused??? When I visited Korea about a month back, they said the style got discontinued.....hmmm
from the posts from our fellow tpfers...it sounds like they dont make it anymore.... :sad:
Hmmm, well it's been discontinued in the US for quite some time.

Reactions: j19 and fabuleux