SAC Mary Kate

1. What do you think about this bag? I love the shape of the bag and it's real sporty.:biggrin:

2. Not a big fan of the mini mono- to me seems a tad "juvenille" and they have terrible resale. I muchg prefer Damier, mono, or epi.

3. Picture, please. ;)

4. I think it's different from the other mini monograms.. very versatile, can be played down or dressed up

[​IMG]
    (pix source: Elux)

5. I actually like that one- but only in black and white.

6. I agree... the beige is a little ... difficult to find an outfit to wear it with

[​IMG]

(source: elux)

7. I think it's cute and the price is pretty reasonable $975 and it has multiple pockets to keep it organzied. The black and white is cute.

8. I really love the mini monogram range. I say get it!!

9. Love it in black. It's really cute!:biggrin:

10. Ditto on the black. I think the Monogram Mini line is very nice. You can dress it up or down.

11. I love the shape of it. Also, I think the black color is versatile.

12. Really like the black/whi. I am also a recent big fan of the Josephine. That bag is nice too!

13. I think it is so cute! I have never seen them before! Thanks for posting ladies. I love them both. The khaki one is perfect for the spring and summer! :smile:

14. I adore the Mini Monogram and this shape is very nice! :love:

15. I really like mini mono bags. BUT I think they will be discontinuing the line later this year. I have the Sac Kathleen in pink.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice