Sac Goodnews

TammyD

Rising Star
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
This a the new H bag. Only 2 pieces in the mothership, in prune and bleu de prusse. It is a sling bag with a subtle H shape in front. Front pockets, zipper on top. Cute, stylish and under-the-radar. Has anyone else seen it and love it?

Is it a men's bag, TammyD? I've seen something that fits your description at my H store. Several men's bags have been displayed on the shelves, in preparation for a Men's H event coming up.

MrsS - no, it's a delicate lady's sling bag. Definitely not for a man because of the feminine edges and design. Full name is "Sac Main Goodnews". I'm quite sure it is brand new. My SA says they just got 2 pieces, first time ever, today! (or at least that's what I understand from my half-French-half-English). I've never seen it before today, anyway.

MrsS - no, it's a delicate lady's sling bag. Definitely not for a man because of the feminine edges and design. Full name is "Sac Main Goodnews". I'm quite sure it is brand new. My SA says they just got 2 pieces, first time ever, today! (or at least that's what I understand from my half-French-half-English). I've never seen it before today, anyway.

Sounds lovely, TammyD! Are you going to get it? Will it suit your lifestyle?

My SA feels I should! It's more functional than the Evelyne with the outer pocket and top zip closure, and more feminine looking. But sling bags are not me, so, probably not. I wish I had a picture!

There's also one in parchemin.

It could be a useful across the body bag, it's light, it has interior pockets and a (sort of fiddly) zip. I didn't fall in love with it as much as other things, but it's definitely one of the most multi-use of their multi-use bags!

I saw something in a L'official or L'officiel (mag). The model was dressed totally in Hermes but she was not on the runway, and it was not an advertisement. I did not recognize the bag. It was a very large sling, looked beigy and the strap over the shoulder had a short chain that ended in a closure like the croisiere double tour. I saw a zipper, it looked more on the side but it was hard to really see since she was posed not showing off the bag. The article was about silks, not the bag, or Hermes. The leather looked smooth.

Last edited: