Sac Goodnews

thanks for the pics blueberry jam! congratulations - you have a beautiful bag!

annie9999 - thanks for the comparison!

I'm currently saving up for either an evelyne, goodnews, or a jipsyrie...i think you helped me narrow it down to just between the goodnews and the jipsy...if i get impatient and can't wait to save more moolah, i'll just go with the goodnews! i've seen it irl but never seen the jipsy irl so i'm leaning towards the goodnews right now!

nancydrew - thanks!
I've not seen the Jypsiere IRL...
however, if you're a 'bag-stuffer' like me, the Goodnews can take a fair amount of stuffing. When the zip is open, it is a completely 'hands-free' bag.
Good luck with your bag hunt! :graucho:

Just wanted to bump this thread because I'm thinking of a Goodnews. :biggrin: Does anyone have modeling pics?
Blueberryjam, thanks so much for the pics of the bag. That color is gorgeous!
One more question...does this bag have contrast stitching in every color? And has anyone ever seen one in Rouge H (or any red)?
TIA! :flowers:

Just wanted to bump this thread because I'm thinking of a Goodnews. :biggrin: Does anyone have modeling pics?
Blueberryjam, thanks so much for the pics of the bag. That color is gorgeous!
One more question...does this bag have contrast stitching in every color? And has anyone ever seen one in Rouge H (or any red)?
TIA! :flowers:

Had a chance to play with a Rouge H Goodnews PM a few weeks ago. Yummy bag for sure. Asked the SA about the white stitching and he indicated it is a part of the overall design of the bag no matter what color the leather.

help needed pls, i bought a Goodnews (brown) size PM 2 years ago with a 'L', and comparing it with a white also size PM with 'M' that i just bought the alphabet print is slightly larger on the new one. do u think that is possible? the rest of stitching, leather texture, zip are really fine.

if you bought it from Hermes boutique, then there should be no worry

otherwise, you can authenticate it in the Please Authenticate This thread. However, those given in the thread are simply opinions. The best way, is of course, to send it back to Hermes for spa and see if they accept it.

Good luck!

thanks for your advise hanyeu. i bought my 1st piece from boutique, but not the second piece. as im not good at computer so i dont know how to post it to purse forum for authentication.

Bumping this thread in hopes that someone can post some Good News pics!

Though I've never paid much attention to this bag, I tried a couple on today and am kinda liking it... Would love to see colors & modeling shots if anyone is inclined.

TIA!! :biggrin:

My GoodNews GM in Gold Togo..........

attachment.php

Attachments

• BA 28.jpg
    BA 28.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 754
Bumping this thread as I have a few questions about the Goodnews. Also, I would love to see more (modeling) Goodnews pictures in this thread.
For the Goodnews owners out there, does the strap hurt your shoulders when you are wearing it for a while or is it a comfy strap? I am looking for a nice messenger bag with zipper closure but that won't hurt my shoulder.
Also, anyone knows the current price in Europe for a Goodnews PM? I say PM because I like smaller bags and I think GM might be too big for me :thinking:.
TIA :biggrin:!