Sac Flanerie 45 vs. 50

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I'm looking to purchase a preloved Sac Flanerie to use as a weekend bag/carry on for travel. Does anybody own this piece? I'm debating whether to get the 45 or 50 size. Any input would is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. ]

I bought a 45 not too long ago from eLady - love it! It's very large, comparable to my Cabas Alto if that helps any. Between the two, I think I would recommend the 45.

Ryan

3. This is very helpful, thank you!

4. So what did you end up with - trying to decide and I really want something that will take me overnight on its own... will the 45 do it? What all fits in it? I was set on the 50 but now not sure! Help... :smile:

5. I purchased a 45 and returned it because it was way too small in my opinion. I recommend a 50 all the way!

6. I have the 45. It is a great carry-on and it holds other LV's. I use it every time I travel.

7. Thanks for the reply - how tall are you? I'm 5'2" and have seen some photos of women with the 45, it might be enough for me... I do want a big bag, but not one that is too tough to carry when it is full.

8. I like it as a purse. I am not one to overload my purse and the long straps makes it so comfortable. Great bag!