Sac En Vie

funnyredhed

Yummy marron fonce!
O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
What do people think about this bag? My SA showed me one today - just came in - and I really did like it. It's a great size, opens up completely like the Plume, but has multiple pockets inside, including a cell phone pocket.

It was black epsom -- not my favorite leather, but it somehow didn't look "plasticky" like epsom can.

I was supposed to have a Birkin coming in February, but it doesn't look as though it will get here......should I do the Sac instead?? :confused1:

From the pics I've seen, I really like it. I actually prefer it over the P-B.........aren't they doing the usual GM and PM sizes again, though? Why oh why don't they do more medium sized bags?????

I haven't seen one IRL yet.....

I've seen one IRL (in the case) and it was pretty. I think it was Epsom as well. DH's SA was showing him one and he really liked it. How the zippers go all the way down so you can really open it up. He said the croc one was TDF too. :smile:

^^ You're right, K -- that WOULD be sensational!! Maybe I can get a SO in on that one and hope it doesn't come in for about 5 years!! LOL!

CB - I don't have a pic. I haven't bought it (yet...).

From the pics I've seen, I really like it. I actually prefer it over the P-B.........aren't they doing the usual GM and PM sizes again, though? Why oh why don't they do more medium sized bags?????

I haven't seen one IRL yet.....

I agree, K - I do prefer it over the P-B. Except for the Voyage-sized P-B, which I saw today in the Boston store. It's freaking gorgeous!!