Saint Laurent Sac De Jour Souple

Here she is ...:girlsigh:

It's a small size, beautiful mat silver HW and gorgeous grey suede leather inside. Removable clutch. :love:

View attachment 3618439
I wasn't a fan of the souple until I saw this pic - your bag is absolutely stunning! I think the exposed studs & new details work really well on the grey colour especially!

I just wonder if it will stay as structured as yours looks - if it does I'm sold! I prefer structured bags which is what draws me to the SDJ, so that is my only reservation.

Reactions: silversquirrel
I usually carry a lot in this bag and it doesn't get slouchy at all. These matt silver studs work really well on the grey. And I like to remove the inner pouch, so its sides are going a bit out - I like this look a lot. And it allows me to carry my laptop as well. :smile: Has anyone seen this Souple in black with gold HW?

View attachment 3632349
It's extremely lovely on you! The grey with studs works really well. I really want one now!

Newbie to SDJ and looking for some guidance.. I'm very interested in the new souple leather/design for the SDJ, but am curious on sizes offered. Looks like it's only available in the nano, small, medium on asks website. Is the small comparable to the baby size in the old SDJ? Or does anyone know if the baby size will eventually come out in the new leather?thanks [emoji253]

I usually carry a lot in this bag and it doesn't get slouchy at all. These matt silver studs work really well on the grey. And I like to remove the inner pouch, so its sides are going a bit out - I like this look a lot. And it allows me to carry my laptop as well. :smile: Has anyone seen this Souple in black with gold HW?

View attachment 3632349
What size is this...duh forget it. Just saw small

Yea I saw that and thought it was a beauty too. I think they weigh less than older SDJ

Reactions: Kendie26