Sac Chien on WILL AND GRACE rerun tonight

lvmhgirl

Live • Love • Laugh
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
A rerun of WILL AND GRACE is on and guest star Joan Collins was carrying a SAC CHIEN just now!!!

And then Grace said something like, "I'm not in her league. I can't afford Louis Vuitton. Her dog poops in it!"

I'm sure there will be more LV cameos throughout the evening! ;)

if i recall correctly, she'll be carrying a Sac Plat towards the end of the show too.

Yup. There's lots of LV on W & G:

-In one episode, Grace walks into Will's office with a Multiple-cite proclaiming that she'd spent more than she could afford on it but didn't care.

-when Karen is going through her divorce and doesn't have a place to live, she's seen carrying around a Keepall and an LV tote (either Luco or Cabas Mezzo)

-In episodes when Grace's mom comes to visit, she's seen with multiple luggage pieces including a Keepall, Cruiser bag, and an Alzer.

ValleyOppressed: Your avatar pic is from my favorite scene in the movie.

"You work on commission, right? Big mistake. HUGE! I have to go shopping now." :graucho:

i remember one episode when Will ran away to the Bahamas only to be followed by Karen and Stan due to tax evasion... Karen was lining up at US Immigration/Customs with a cart piled high with Damier soft luggage.

i've also spotted Will carrying a Taiga Angara briefcase, Karen with an Epi Demi Lune and bunch of other LV sutff when they showed her closet.

W&G is probably only second to SATC with the most LV cameos.

ValleyOppressed: Your avatar pic is from my favorite scene in the movie.

"You work on commission, right? Big mistake. HUGE! I have to go shopping now." :graucho:

haha-me too! I'm going shopping on Rodeo in April- hope I don't have a similar experience :roflmfao: But then again I don't think I'll be wearing this:
pretty_woman.jpg

A rerun of WILL AND GRACE is on and guest star Joan Collins was carrying a SAC CHIEN just now!!!

And then Grace said something like, "I'm not in her league. I can't afford Louis Vuitton. Her dog poops in it!"

I'm sure there will be more LV cameos throughout the evening! ;)

I heard there is going to be a new soft sided dog carrier coming out this year... I'm so excited!