Sabrina's here with pics, but...

Neliza

O.G.
Jul 4, 2008
I'm really disappointed. I don't know if my expectations were too high for her since I had not seen her IRL but when I finally picked her up yesterday (I ordered her during PCE) I was underwhelmed. I ordered the green patent since it was the only large available for order and the SA and I agreed that I could exchange her when the other colors came in. The problem is that it's not the color that is bothering me. The bag is lovely and the lining is definitely gorgeous but she's a bit on the small side and ultimately it's more than that, I'm just not "feeling her" do you know what I mean? Hubby says that for the price I definitely should love it and I agree. Anyway, she may just have to go back, in the meantime, here she is for your enjoyment:

The color is beautiful but others have said the same thing about the size. Your hubby is right, if you don't love it take it back. I'm sorry your not thrilled with it.

i :heart: & :drool: over the inside color of that bag! I really loved it when I first saw it, but the more people I hear say it's just not big enough or they just don't love it enough I'm starting to lose my desire for it. Thanks for sharing, and good luck with your decision. I'm one of those who just couldn't spend the money on it if I didn't absolutely love it.

I think that is one of the reasons I prefer the small in this bag - for some reason, it just looks better smaller, but of course that size wont work for everyone. I think its gorgeous and love the lining, but if you dont LOVE it, then I agree that is too much money to just LIKE a bag. Think about it for a few days, and if its still not doing it for you, definitely return it for something you LOVE!

I am not into green bags, but this bag looks gorgeous and the blue lining, WOW.. I want one... :sad:
but yes your hubby is right, if you are not feeling the bag, for that price get something you LOVEE..