Sabrina

Joyfulheart5

Feb 25, 2009
After reading some of the threads, I'm wondering if I should keep the FP Sabrina I purchased tonight. What do you guys think?? I was leaning towards trading her for a Parker Hippie, but I'm not sure I can do that now that I know one of the colors is at the outlet. Please help me decide. ;)

What color sabrina did you get? I think if you love the sabrina, then keep it, otherwise if you have your heart set on something else, there is no need to keep a full priced bag, especially if you don't love it!

well really what color of Hippie do you want? what Sabrina did you get? If you want to take the chance of finding one at the outlet, I'm all for it.. but some color of the Hippie are almost sold out like the graphite..

Not a Hippie fan either. But whatever bag you love most, do it! I love love the Sabrina though, I have it in Cherry and it's definitely one of my best purchases.

But if you could find the Parker Hippie in the Outlet then get it. I am surprised that it sold out so quickly.

i have 2 sabrinas and love them...i have one in cherry leather and one in black op art...LOVE THEM! love the look of the parker hippie, but, it felt and looked awkward on my shoulder..it's a gorgeous bag, though...wish it had "fit" me better..

I like the Hippie, but I LOVE the Sabrina. Which one will work best for you???

The Hippie & Sabrina are both hit and miss at the outlets in different colors. I agree you should "go with your gut." If you start buying according to posts on TpF you'll likely end up with quite a few bags that don't work for YOU!!! Believe me, I learned the hard way!!!

The hippie and the sabrina are completely different bags so choosing between them shouldn't be too hard. Ha!

Just think about how you like to carry your bags. Generally people wear the sabrina as a satchel since most agree it looks better that way, but it can be worn on the shoulder if you need to use your hands. It's not a crossbody, so if that appeals to you, the hippie would be better.

I know that reading through this forum, it's very easy to get caught up in the popular bags, even it may not be the one for you. Take your time and think about how you want to use the bag. Then make your decision based on that and not based on what everybody else might like more.

I agree - it is easy to get caught up in what is the popular bag on this forum. I plan to return a Peyton and get a Parker Hippie I have on hold. I love the look of the Peyton - which is a very popular bag on this forum - but find it is just too big and heavy for me - and I love to have a crossbody option that the Hippie provides.

I have a steel Sabrina. I think Sabrina is a classic satchel that can hold its own for years. The hippie is more trendy but really nice also, esp the cinnamon color!. It depends if you want a trendy or more classic style bag. ITA the Peyton is too big for me too but it's a well loved bag here.

My mom and I recieve endless complements on our Sabrina's, and I don't really seem to get nearly so many on any of my other Coach bags (even my good ole Whiskey Legacy). We LOVE them! Just food for thought.:biggrin:

I never know how to give advice between the Sabrina and the hippie, because I have both and love them! They are on opposite ends of the style spectrum; the hippie is very casual and the Sabrina more elegant and classy, but not stuffy. I've been carrying my hippie for about a month and I'm starting to miss my Sabrina. For me it's not really how the bag is carried, I can carry a bag any way, it's how I feel with the bag. Think about how you dress and the look you want to convey while using it. What color Sabrina did you get and what color hippie are you interested in? I love all the bright Sabrina colors, I think they are so fun and flashy without being too loud.

I have many sabrina and I find it to be the perfect bag for me. I get many compliments on her when I wear her. Enjoy her cause they may get rid of Sabrina and replace her with audrey