sabrina wristlet sighted on the bay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthStar

Let's go WILD!
Mar 10, 2008
Minnesota Native, Ohio Resident
Everybody has to start somewhere, just because someone has 0 feedback doesn't mean they are a scammer.
Perhaps, but doesn't it make you a little concerned that the seller only joined the *bay a week ago and that this is their first item? And in the description it says 100%NEW/Auth, with no guarantee of authenticity. Just odd to me I guess.:shrugs:

dragonette

Jessica Val
O.G.
May 16, 2008
Singapore
www.instagram.com
wow, it's really similar to yours, emily! i noticed that some items have appeared on the bay before anyone knew they were being made. like the zoe pouch, i saw a denim one quite a long time ago and i thought it was fake until the real ones were released! could this be a case of coach employees selling prototypes?

Yup, that's what I was thinking. I have this same one in the brown optic C and I also saw this in the cranberry leather. Not sure if this *bay one is fake, but I also thought there is a satiny bag coming out too in that color.
(This one is mine)

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Perhaps, but doesn't it make you a little concerned that the seller only joined the *bay a week ago and that this is their first item? And in the description it says 100%NEW/Auth, with no guarantee of authenticity. Just odd to me I guess.:shrugs:
No, people join and start selling things right away all the time, sometimes high end items sometimes low end. Not every seller states that they guarantee authenticity and their items are still authentic.

EmilyAnne_SD

Blessings all around
Jan 30, 2007
Sunny SoCal
I've seen that happen too! Not sure if they're COACH employees selling prototypes (not sure if employees are even allowed to buy prototypes), but I've also wondered how things got to *bay so fast!
wow, it's really similar to yours, emily! i noticed that some items have appeared on the bay before anyone knew they were being made. like the zoe pouch, i saw a denim one quite a long time ago and i thought it was fake until the real ones were released! could this be a case of coach employees selling prototypes?

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
Ok. I don't know if thats fake or real.. but that is like.. the cutest wristlet.. EVER.. Haha..

I hope it is real!!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
No, people join and start selling things right away all the time, sometimes high end items sometimes low end. Not every seller states that they guarantee authenticity and their items are still authentic.
If you check the eBay forum there was a thread warning of "0" feedback sellers in Canada. They said that there are scams (just like the Singapore scams). Not that they won't show a real designer, they just don't ship and take the money and run. Maybe this isn't the case, but it is a true scam that has been running.

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
If you check the eBay forum there was a thread warning of "0" feedback sellers in Canada. They said that there are scams (just like the Singapore scams). Not that they won't show a real designer, they just don't ship and take the money and run. Maybe this isn't the case, but it is a true scam that has been running.
I understand that but I take everything with a grain of salt and wouldn't base all decisions because the person is 0 feedback and from canada.

dragonette

Jessica Val
O.G.
May 16, 2008
Singapore
www.instagram.com
wow! there were singapore scams? i've only heard of the philippines scams! singaporeans scamming is a rare thing actually... the gov has all our fingerprints! there is nowhere to run! our country is only 42km wide! :roflmfao:

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
wow! there were singapore scams? i've only heard of the philippines scams! singaporeans scamming is a rare thing actually... the gov has all our fingerprints! there is nowhere to run! our country is only 42km wide! :roflmfao:
I thought you were the ring leader!:roflmfao: (btw...there are plenty of U.S. scams too)

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Hi guys! :biggrin:
If you aren't sure of authenticity, please post it in the Authenticate This! Coach thread first:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.