sabrina wristlet sighted on the bay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Everybody has to start somewhere, just because someone has 0 feedback doesn't mean they are a scammer.

LadyV

O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
Foreign? She's from Canada! That's not even overseas. :roflmfao:

There was a Sabrina gold wallet a while back from a Canadian seller. I asked her where she got it and she said her supplier works in the Coach distribution center. I don't know how true that was but stll.

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Pennsylvania
It is cute, I hope Coach sells these soon. It might not be fake, just a prototype as someone said. No way to know for sure though, as with almost everything.

Jan 2, 2008
It looks fake, but I know the last time I talked to JAX, they are coming out with a wristlet for the Sabrina, I'm sure its going to look "similar" to this...

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
Isn't there a satiny bag like the Sabrina but it has another name, somebody posted it on here.

EmilyAnne_SD

Blessings all around
Jan 30, 2007
Sunny SoCal
Yup, that's what I was thinking. I have this same one in the brown optic C and I also saw this in the cranberry leather. Not sure if this *bay one is fake, but I also thought there is a satiny bag coming out too in that color.
(This one is mine)

Isn't there a satiny bag like the Sabrina but it has another name, somebody posted it on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.