Sabrina Spectator or Gray? Please post pics side by side!!!

You know I think the solid gray is a better choice. The spectator Sabrina in gray has a white bottom and that scares the heck out of me. Why couldn't they made the solid gray the same color as the spectator Sabrina? That would have been lovely!

I own the grey spectator sabrina - I love it because it's more unique. The bottom is more of an ivory color than white. I get many compliments on my bag too. I brought it with me on my trip to FL in Feb. and it held up very well-it's still spotless but I'm very careful with my bags anyway. I can post pics of my bag if you want-let me know.

I just bought one and LOVE it. I definetly think it is more unique than the grey one and if you can get it now at a great price go for it!!! You can always get your grey one later. Well the light color is on the bottom and you wont be showing that of all the time cause I was worried to for it,but its to unique and pretty to pass

I just got bought the large Sabrina Spectator in Gray/Gray from Ebay and can't wait to have her! I have the small Sabrina Spectator in Parchment/Multi and just love using it. It's so unique and sharp looking. I'm not worried about the light color at the bottom. good luck in choosing. Let us know. :smile:

How different are the gray's anyway?? The all leather gray/silver just seems a little on the light side to me...I have never seen the spectator IRL..

If you like a variation of colors on your Sabrina then you're better off getting the Spectator. I saw the Sabrina Gray IRL, it's light gray and it's just plain boring to me (IMO). The gray on the Spectator is definitely darker to contrast the Parchment/Off White color. I have seen the Gray Spectator IRL and the bag is so gorgeous that's why I decided to buy one from Ebay.

How different are the gray's anyway?? The all leather gray/silver just seems a little on the light side to me...I have never seen the spectator IRL..

The all gray is definitely a lighter shade and diff leather. The spectator has more of a pebble grain texture and seems thicker/nicer to me, but some people don't like that textured aspect. It's actually a very pretty combo. Originally when I saw it on the website, I was blah about it, but then I saw it IRL and have been stalking it at the outlets. I just got one this weekend, and I really love it! This coming from a person who is not a huge gray or black bag fan unless it's the style/hardware/leather combo that appeals to me. I'm trying to remember, but I believe the spectator large cost around $390.

The all gray is definitely a lighter shade and diff leather. The spectator has more of a pebble grain texture and seems thicker/nicer to me, but some people don't like that textured aspect. It's actually a very pretty combo. Originally when I saw it on the website, I was blah about it, but then I saw it IRL and have been stalking it at the outlets. I just got one this weekend, and I really love it! This coming from a person who is not a huge gray or black bag fan unless it's the style/hardware/leather combo that appeals to me. I'm trying to remember, but I believe the spectator large cost around $390.

Lucky you about the price of the Spectator. :biggrin:

Hope this helps:

coach-madison-spectator-satchel.jpg
Picture1-3-1.png

coach_sabrina-specta-leath.jpg

Grrrr...firewall - I can't see the pics but I'll look from my home computer tonight!

THANKS ALL FOR POSTING AND SHARING YOUR OPINIONS!

I actually bought the spectator via charge/hold over the weekend! I have a 5-hour drive (roundtrip) to the outlet to pick her up next Sunday! I am so excited!!!! I LOVE gray - and though I've always been attracted to the light gray sabrina, I would prefer a darker shade. The spectator is just so different and unique, I have been obsessed with getting one since I found out they hit the outlets!

I can't wait to see the pics tonight! Any other pics of just the sabrina lt. gray or spectator are encourgaged as well!

LOVE THESE BAGS!