Sabrina old bag new way

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got my Sabrina in fall 08 and still love it I always felt she is best as a satchel. Much more chic this way! However today I was walking to a mtg and my started to hurt so I unhooked thecshoulder strap and wore it that way seems v fresh and current to me! Anyone else use sab on the shoulder?

2. I have when shopping. I know a lot of folks didn't love the sabrina as a shoulder bag but it is such a nice option if you suddenly need both hands. I noticed plenty of designers have introduced convertible bags in the past year or two with an additional strap.

3. I used my Sabrina's shoulder strap all the time if I was out and about. I'm doing the same thing with my Audrey. I'm really glad for the longer strap!

4. I always knew that I was in the minority here but I really like how my Audrey looks as a shoulder bag and I like the Sabrina that way too.

5. I carry Sabrina as satchel and have shoulder strap ready if needed.
    Found online Pics

Attached Files:

6. I use mine a lot this way and love it!! It has a very nice slouch to it.

7. I love Sabrina BUT I'm not a huge fan of how she looks as a shoulder bag. This being said it dosen't mean I won't use her as a shoulder bag when need be. I do carry her as a satchel but I let the shoulder strap hanng down VS having it snapped up.

I think Audrey looks better as a shoulder bag for some reason, maybe the small difference in the shape??

8. When I first got my Sabrina I used her as a satchel. Once I tried her as a shoulder bag I decided I enjoyed having my hands free.

9. I carry my small Sabrina as a shoulder bag using the long strap. Small Sabrinas may look tiny but they hold a lot of stuff, and I find that the Sabby looks "less tiny" when shoulder carried. :smile:

10. I usually carry mine by the handles and let the strap hang down, but the strap does come in handy when my hands are full.