Sabrina No More?

That is how Coach is they discontiue lines all the time... even very popular ones. They just work that way...

Sabrina has been discontiued for a very long time, then the went to the Outlet, they the release some new ones to the Japan site, which was very odd.

Even though it is discontinued, you can still call Jax and order it....they have several colors available including 200 of the new Rose Sabrina which is featured on the Japan site. From memory they have the black w/silver hardware, black w/brass, mahoghany I think (some shade of brown). Pollinilove, a red patent Sabrina I think would have been TDF, or an exotic of some sort!

I LOVE THAT BAG. I seriously have about 14 sabrinas (I know, it's ridiculous)... but I absolutely love the madison line. SHe's definitely hard to find, and is a gem if you do find her. I still regret letting go of the cranberry when I had the chance. :smile: Ebay/bonanzle are prettty much the only way to go right now. and once in a while, the outlets will have them.

I LOVE THAT BAG. I seriously have about 14 sabrinas (I know, it's ridiculous)... but I absolutely love the madison line. SHe's definitely hard to find, and is a gem if you do find her. I still regret letting go of the cranberry when I had the chance. :smile: Ebay/bonanzle are prettty much the only way to go right now. and once in a while, the outlets will have them.

I know!!! I have become Sabrina-addicted recently:nuts:. I was not into Coach when they were out so I missed the boat. I now have 3 though and I have gotten them all from ebay. I LOVE them. I don't know why they said it is discontinued, but then in a new color on the Japan site.? Makes no sense to me. I would like a cranberry one to round out my collection..but never see that one. Just the cherry. I have not seen that one IRL..so I don't know if I would like the Cherry or not. Anyone have either of these colors who could post a pic?
Thanks!

You are so lucky to have 14 Sabrinas!!! Madison line is my absolute favorite!!!

Wow! I think you probably have the entire line!!!

Sabrina was amazing! And I would love to have more - currently have 6. However Coach made close to 50 of them when considering all colors and fabrics/leathers so that is A LOT. There's hardly a color left that they haven't released.... But then again, I would not complain if they continued with it, not at all :graucho: