Sabrina Medium Hobo VS Sabrina Large Hobo Opionion PLEASE!

Mar 27, 2008
So, I have been searching hi and low for the sabrina large hobo ever since it went on sale. I passed it up when it was on gucci website and instead I got the britt tote. Ever since then I have been calling around for this bag and no one has it.

Well, to my surprise being a gucci outlet stalker as always (LOL) they are available in the medium hobo only. I really want the large hobo but I think I'm just going to give up on it. I never seen the medium hobo IRL nor a picture until a kind SA sent me a picture today. I like the bag it has a different twist to it, but not sure if I should get it.

I need some help here! Do any one own this bag? What are your thoughts? Should I stick to my search for the large hobo or just get this one? It's in the outlet for $519. :wtf:

P.S .... I was typing so fast I spelled opinion wrong

picture.php

Last edited:
I have the medium hobo and i like it. I understand how the hobo in the large size was really striking but the fact that i couldn't close it bothered me- it just "folds-over". Neiman's has the bag up on it's site right now (oddly enough for full price) if you need more photos. I like the bag but a big part of me liking it was the sale price.

Thanks! But for some reason the picture the SA sent me and the picture on NM website are of 2 different bags. I guess this was last season sabrina medium hobo??? Do any one own this bag??

I don't own the bag, but I was thinking of getting one myself. I read somewhere that this version is actually limited edition and it also comes in red as well. For that price, I would say get it. I'm still contemplating on it. :rolleyes:

Rose/off white color...you mean powder?? Do you have a pic? Would love to see it. I've never seen it in this style. Just only the regular Sabrina. My SA sent me pics but only of the red and black.

I'd love a medium sabrina hobo that is the same style as the large, but the mediums that I see in outlet pics are the wrong style I am looking for, it's they style that has the leather pieces on the corners (only thing I can point out off the top of my head to distinguish the difference). I don't care for that style for me, but I'd die for just a regular medium hobo in the powder. So, so, so, so pretty. I can't find any anymore though. I'm on a ban anyway so that's probably a good thing haha.

I called the outlets as well and they only have the style you're describing. I'm with you, I would love the medium hobo in black like the one showing on NM website. sooo cute. But, I don't want to pay the 1,000!!!

I guess xsouzie was correct this is a limited addition bag. What I'm finding is that this is the sabrina bag that they currently have and no longer have the large sabrina hobo, which I really want. Yes, I will agree this bag has some distinguishing features and I believe this is why I'm inclined to get it but, I would hate to purchase it and then a large sabrina hobo pop's up! The medium sabrina bag that is on NM website is nice as well but we all know that will be on sale very soon LOL!

From what I have gathered, the NM sale starts around mid november. I guess I'll wait and see if this baby gets marked down!
I'm sure you saw the one on ebay right now...large sabrina hobo black, but it's snake print (all black though) and a big ticket on that one.

Yes, I saw it and their was also a listing for a large brown one but the seller rejected my offer! Oh well I'm sure another one will pop up but until then I'm going to purchase this one. I hope I like it and I will post pictures when I get it.:wondering

Ok, Ladies just an update I did decide to purchase the bag and it was delivered today. I must say it has some distinctive features that makes me like it. However, I'm not sure if I really want to add it to my collection. I think I will give it a test run this weekend and if I don't like it I guess I will sell it..... I hate when this happen. I HATE IMPULSIVE:cursing: BUYING