Sabrina in teal or gray?

sona

Dec 24, 2008
Hi Guys, What do you think of the teal Sabrina, Those who have it..does it go with many colors. How do you wear your teal Sabrina? My other option is the gray because that may be more versatile.. Thanks for your help.

I love my teal. It's a really stunning color and adds a lot of pop when you are wearing more neutral colors. It can go with jeans or something a bit more dressy without looking out of place.

The best neutral Sabrina (in my opinion) is the steel. It is so stunning, neutral enough to go with browns, blacks, or colors, and has a beautiful shimmer without being metallic.

Thanks guys, is the steel more pewter? I have a Prada tote in anthracite which I think is similar to the Steel Sabrina. I do love the color of that bag and I wear it with everything. But 2 bags in the same color :smile:

Teal for sure.

Why?
The teal is just lovely, and a neutral to me (if you wear blacks, browns, khakis, etc)
The grey does nothing for me - it's too pale or something, IMO.
And, I prefer brass.

I have Teal Sabrina and just love it. I wear alot of black, white, prints and jeans. I think it goes great with alot of things b/c its a pop of color but very subtle. I also have Julianne in steel and it is a great color too. It is a very neutral color that goes with everything. I have woren both mainly is causal everyday stuff and dressed up out on the town.

i love the grey. i think it's neutral and looks very classy with the silver hardware :smile:

AAHHH This is exactly why I was drawn to the grey. I love the silver HW against the grey. Pretty bag.

I have found the teal one for a lovely lovely price on ebay and I thought about it too long!!! It was at $300 BIN!!! Now its gone:sad: Now I wont be able to get it out of my mind. So sad. I almost checked out with it and then thought Id think it over..GAH!!!

Hi Sona,

There is a teal sabrina on ebay right now (it's been there since yesterday at least) with a BIN option. I have the teal (also purchased last week from ebay) and adore it. I will be wearing her for the month of August. Good luck and I hope you love whichever one you opt for (can't go wrong either way:biggrin:

Hi Sona,

There is a teal sabrina on ebay right now (it's been there since yesterday at least) with a BIN option. I have the teal (also purchased last week from ebay) and adore it. I will be wearing her for the month of August. Good luck and I hope you love whichever one you opt for (can't go wrong either way:biggrin:

Hi Pursonality, that is the one I was eyeing, it was sold today. So sad I wish i had bought it without thinking. Was at $309 BIN !!! Such a pretty bag with the gold HW...Well Ill have to wait for it now.