Sabrina in camel/fawn/tan question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am hoping some of you knowledgeable Coachies can help- do you know if the large Sabrina in the fawn/tan/camel (not sure what they call it) in the regular leather is making it to the outlet in this upcoming floor switch? I saw it the other day on their website and now it is gone...which could mean it is sold out OR it is making it to the outlet like the swingback did! Oh man, I might have a mega mission to go on! I want that bag so bad!

2. it making it way out to the outlet, but seem like only certain one are getting out there and there a limited amount at each outlet.. I'm stalking out my outlet tomorrow.. they saying they are getting huge shipment in tomorrow..

3. OH MY- I can't wait! Darned now I am going on a mission!

4. That color is gorgeous! Good luck on your outlet search :smile: I'll be looking for the madison shoulder bag in that color tomorrow.

5. You totall sound like Little Einsteins that my kids watched daily.. It's a kids show. the song goes like this

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship,
    Zooming through the sky... Little Einsteins
    Climb aboard, get ready to explore
    There's so much to find, Little Einsteins.
    We're going on a mission, start the countdown 5, 4, 3,2,1
    Everyone to rocket, rev it up now RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

6. LOL- I know exactly what you are talking about- my daughter is 9 months old and turned it on the other morning even though she doesn't seem interested in TV and she that show seemed to catch her attention. She likes music.

7. Good luck finding it! The regular leather is tan, the patent is camel :tup: