Sabrina finally let out of the backroom!!

colabear1

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
I saw the lovely reveals that were posted last night about getting the sabrinas at the outlets. I got up extra early this morning and made a trip to Hershey. I was the first one in the store and the second a SA approached me I asked if they had the large sabrinas. The SA brought out a x-large espresso sabrina and tried to tell me it was a large. Then she also had two other sabrinas in teal and black that she showed me and told me they were the smalls. Then later realized she got the sizes wrong. Can you guess what color I got?:yahoo:

I am mad I am mad I called both the outlets near me and they said they dont have them yet. I don't believe it I am on my way there right now hopefully they have them.

They did not have them set out on the floor I had to ask the SA to bring them out. Like I said on the other thread I got such negative vibes from them. The SA's asked me how I knew they had them and I told them I read it on TPF. She was like " Oh I heard about that place" like its some evil place.