Sabrina finally let out of the backroom!!

That's funny! When I was in high school, Creedence Clearwater Revival had the song "Bad Moon on the Rise." A friend thought it was "Bathroom on the Right." She made the mistake of saying it in front of a bunch of us...and we've never forgot it!!!! "There's a bathroom on the right" :roflmfao:

Oh, yeah, a classic " misunderstood lyrics" example!! Kind of like "secret asian man" ....:rolleyes: So funny!!!

I know, but it's WRONG. Honestly, those who got it at 30% should check again and see. It's like some outlets selling the Lindsay (now 270) for 340 at a different outlet. The percentages should line up at all stores.:yes: Boy, I know I will make sure and ask, thanks to everyone that makes this info available!!

I recently asked for a price match but my local Coach - CA outlet wouldn't budge. This was on a hat that was clearance priced (w/add'l 50% off) at a few of the Coach outlets back East. Per my local Coach outlet, they're inventory report was still showing the hat at regular price :sad:

I think they don't get their shipments in until later in the day , say after 1 or 2:00 pm. So maybe that's why like as Las Americas they had none this morning but then around 4:30 pm they did.

I think my outlet gets their shipment around that time too. I was there to look for scarves and they didn't have any. Left about 2:30. When I saw Shiashell79's reveal of her scarves, I was so in love. So I called my outlet again (it was about 7:30 pm) and they received some in this afternoon's shipment.

Last month when I was there, this was when all the Amandas hit the outlet, I went there and found some great stuff. Left the store about 2:30 to go to other Burberry. Was on my way home around 3 pm, when I decided the Coach sunnies I just bought wasn't fitting well, so I went back to Coach, and lo and behold they were bringing lots of stuff out from delivery they just received. So I ended up buying more.

So, I think from now on, I'll wait till about 2:30 - 3:00 to hit the outlet next time.