Sabrina Dilemma!

jolie5

Jun 26, 2008
The bags I ordered new for Sept. are the Zoe XL/Editorial in Black - LOVE IT - She stays! Ordered Legacy Med Shoulder Flap in Bronze - DID NOT LOVE - went back! Ordered Legacy Med Shoulder Flap in Gray - NICE! - she'll probably stay. As for the Black small Sabrina, I'm on the fence. Does anyone absolutely LOVE this bag. One threader said it looked like an 80's granny purse Liz Claiborne used to make. I think it's pretty chic. But now I'm not so sure. I saw a Chanel satchel I liked (of course 2K). Want to not have to pay for Chanel, but I would really like an everyday black satchel, plus the design is sort of different from anything I own from Coach. Advice, PLEASE?! :confused1:

Last edited:
I never got a good look at the only Sabrina I saw in real life, but I liked it. If you like it, I say go for it!
Plus, apparently Chanel is having occasional quality problems with their bags so that's another reason to stay away for the moment.
The only thing about the Sabrina I don't like is that it comes in that awful new signature "C"

I also like it better than a Chanel for everyday, because I've had "weather" issues with more expensive bags, (Marc Jacobs, Prada) and Coach I NEVER EVER had issues - I've been in downpours with my Madeline business tote in Buckskin! (use it everyday, so it goes thru all kinds of weather) and you would never know it. Only stains, self inflicted, are pen mark and lipstick on handle - Dont Ask!