Sabrina compared to Peyton

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Morning Ladies!! Was curious if someone could tell me how the large and small Sabrina compare in size to the Peyton? I picked up a FP Peyton at the outlets this weekend, but am not loving it yet and really want a Sabrina, but I am trying to guage the size of each.

THANKS in Advance!
    Angela

2. Large Sabrina is my choice for sure - I don't do well with the multiple compartments.

3. I don't mind the compartments, but not loving the boxy feel of it....

4. i have 2 sabrinas and LOVE them (large ones) i had a FP white peyton and it was so gorgeous but i agree w/ the boxiness.. i returned it yesterday.

5. I had a small Sabrina a while back but sold it because of it being TOO small. It is roomy, yes.. but quite a bit smaller than the large and the opening of the bag was tiny. I would always scrape my hand across the zipper getting in and out of the bag. If you like bigger bags but want to lose the boxy feel of the Peyton, I think you would LOVE the large Sabrina.

6. I think the Peytons are incredible bags, and I wish they would work for me!! I find them too large and heavy...those are my only issues...sigh.

7. I love the large Sabrina. I really wanted to like the Peyton, but it was way too big for me. When I tried it on at the store I felt like I was carrying a small piece of carry-on luggage. It is a beautiful bag though, just not the right one for me. I love the Sabrina though, which I guess that's why I have 6 of them--4 large and 2 small!