Sabrina bag, how huge IS the large size?

loralee

Oct 19, 2009
I had the sabrina in the purple op art, and I absolutely LOVE the look of that bag, the color combo. but it was too small. so I am thinking of getting a large but they sound so big from how ppl say how much fits in one. I dont want it if it's like luggage. anyone have any pics of a large one actually on a body by chance? help me decide? thanks for any help. :smile:

Here is a comparison pic of my small Ivory Sabrina and my large Plum

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2544.jpg

I owned the small in the satin opart for a mere moment because I felt I'd have to STUFF her full to get what I needed into her. I don't think Sabrina looks good so full. I like mine to have a little slouch, I think it add's to the classic yet trendy look!! I also like to let the long shoulder strap hang below the bag rather then button it up into the straps!!!

Large Sabrina will NOT remind you of luggage IMO!!! She's great, and if you feel she ends up being a little roomier then you need just buy a bag insert and that could help keep everything centered!!!

Here is my large Espresso. I am 5'4", and about a size 10 in this picture (I may have fluffed a bit since this picture tee hee). It's not like luggage at all, and I couldn't imagine using the small.

picture.php

user215093_pic50951_1266235873[1].jpg

user215093_pic51015_1266282213[1].jpg

Here is my Audrey that is the size of the Small Sabrina and my Large Lining Sabrina... the size are really extreme... the space in the Large is so much more but I like them both..